INRA offers classes at all levels in the different rosemaling styles. Classes are open to anyone who becomes a member.
Typically for our classes:
- Instructions and a required materials list (paints, brushes) are included with the class information packet provided to students after registration.
- Preparation of woodenware including application of design must be completed prior to class.
- Steps will be demonstrated by the teacher and the student will be able to paint areas demonstrated.
Ryfylke Rosemaling Box – June 11 & 12 via Z00m
- Jane Boettcher, Instructor
- $80 Non-member (includes INRA 2022 membership fee of $15), $65 Members
- Saturday June 11 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm Central
- Sunday June 12 1pm-4pm Central
- Students with at least one rosemaling class
- May 10 deadline to register and order wooden ware. Contact INRA for availability after this date.
May 2022 – Beginner Gudbrandsdal in Acrylics = with Lise Lorentzen
April 2022 – Os Bracelets – with Denise Richard-Franco
March 2022 – Rosemaled Eggs – with Lise Lorentaen
March 2022 – True Beginner Class – Telemark Coasters with Kim Garrett
January – March 2022 Introduction to Round Objects with Diane Edwards
November 2021 Demystifying Design for Rosemalers – Telemark style taught by Patti Goke, VGM
October 2021 True Beginner Class– Transparent Telemark Style in Acrylic paints with Lise Lorentzen
October 2021 Intermediate/Advanced Class – Fjord Horse Pull Toy taught by Jan Boettcher
September 2021: Gudbrandsdal Style covered bowl taught by Andrea Herkert
July 2021: Rosemaling Style Characteristics by Patti Goke
July 2021: Welcome Plaques for Beginners taught by Lise Lorentzen
May 2021: Mangleboard in Vest Agder Style taught by Jan Boettcher
April 2021: Raudsaumsmaling style on 12″ plate taught by Kim Garrett (repeat of January class)
March 2021: True Beginner Class: Ornaments in transparent Telemark Style taught by Lise Lorentzen
February 27 to March 27, 2021: March Madness open studio work on projects while on Zoom with other members
January 2021: Raudsaumsmaling style on 12″ plate taught by Kim Garrett
November 2020: Valdres Style Sled taught by Lois Mueller
July 2020: Hallingdal Style Door Crown taught by Lise Lorentzen